distinctive 'crown' of feathers) who probably took a wrong turn from Morocco ...
Thanks to Señor Hoopoe's skipping a few Geography classes, I'm the beneficiary!
In Spain, there’s always a fiesta, local, regional or national. Andalucia alone has 3,000 annually ranging from romerias (pilgrimages), verbenas (night fairs) to ferias (fairs) and festivales. Here’s a taste:
1. La Tomatina in Buñol:
2. Holy Week processions take place every evening pre-Easter
3. Puppets stuffed with fireworks set on fire on day of La Crema
4. Warriors parade celebrating Moros y Cristianos in Alcoy
5. San Sebastian’s La Tamborrada
6. A nominee for Queen of Santa Cruz de Tenerife carnival
7. Puerta del Sol, Madrid – New Year’s Eve