Dear readers, back again firing on all cylinders (apologies for brief interruption in service!) where ‘S’ is for *S*cary Airports …
Ever experienced a scary take-off or landing? Here are a few scary airports around the world ... and, err, apologies if you’re about to take a flight! Ooops!
1. Princess Juliana International Airport, St Maarten – above (so convenient for the beach - according to travel operators!)
2. Nepal – just look at that sloping runway! (below)
3. St Barts, Caribbean (phew!)
4. Courchevel, French Alps
5. Funchal, Madeira (Whoops!)
6. Barra airport, Outer Hebrides (watch those bumps!)
7. Innsbruck, Austria
8. Island of Saba, Caribbean
9. Maui, Hawaii (not main airport, phew!)
ANY THOUGHTS? EXPERIENCED ANY SCARY AIRPORTS YOURSELF?
Do tell me! And do check out other posts @ Jenny Matlock-Alphabe-Thursday, Monday Mellow Yellows, Ruby Tuesday, Rednesday & Wordless Wednesday.
And, finally, thank you to all my dear readers who visited or commented.
XOXO NORA & LOLA:)