February 22, 2010

A LITTLE OF WHAT LOLA LOVES!

A LITTLE OF WHAT LOLA LOVES!

My dear readers, well, the good news is I’m back (Nora’s been on a very long business trip!) but the bad news is this dreadful weather - rain, floods and snow (well, not here in Andalucia yet!) So I thought you might like to soothe your eyes by having a look at some beautiful objets d’art!






I love beautiful handbags, watches and shoes in particular! So, to start us off, here are some bags... Please do let me know which one(s) you like best or least! Enjoy!































































CREDITS (respectively):
Gucci ~ New Jackie
Chloe
YSL
Marc Jacobs
Nina Ricci
Prada
Grrrh! Grrrh! Grrh! Agh! Agh! Agh!
Grrh! Grrh! Grrh! Agh! Agh! Agh!!
Lulu Guiness

My dear readers, do let me know which bag(s) you like best or least!
And thank you so much for all the comments, visits and new
followers after my last post! As you know, although I love to visit
your site as often as I can, I’m sorry if I’m not always able to leave
a comment ‘cos of my P.A. Nora’s work commitments. But I do
love hearing from you and reading each inspirational comment!
Mwah!
XOXO LOLA:)

23 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

I will have the YSL bow bag and George can deliver it!

Unknown said...

I've missed you Lola daaaaaahling! So glad you are back. I am a huge handbag fan. I like the YSL. Handbags like this are an investment my dear, so I like to go for ones that are are the neutral side and have more wearability to them. The Chloe one is quite nice too though ... :D
*kisses* HH

Mike said...

Not one for bags myself but admire the craftsmanship that goes into them!

Glad to see you back again too - always so amusing-especially on a gloomy Monday!!

Keep it up! Ken

Holly said...

Wonderful post Lola!Great to have you back again - love all the bags particularly George, I mean Gucci!! hehe
xx Fran

nonizamboni said...

I love the red one and the second to the last! re: George[http://nonizamboniblue.blogspot.com/2009/01/enter-this-post-own-risk.html]

Nice choices for today! Happy week to you.

Kim, USA said...

I am drooling....will the bags of course hahahaha!

Marbles

tania said...

Fun post Lola! And George looks good too!

xx Tania

PS Glad you're back!x

Michelle said...

Wonderful pics especially George! Ha!

Have a wonderful week!

xx Adele

Jan said...

I'll have the YSL too - if George's doing the delivery!

Alice xx

Maggi said...

Ah, these luxury bags are definitely soothing after the rainy day we've had today! :D

Lovely to see you Lola!

Patti said...

That was funny to suddenly see George among the handbags. Haha

I can't pick one - they are all too pricey for me.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Hootin Anni said...

LOVE the red one best!!! The others....nah!

Here is MY R T If you come visit...scroll down below my Heads or Tails entry to find my Ruby Tuesday. :o)

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love the red bag & the cat purse. Glad you are back !
Blessings,
~Myrna

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

So glad we're able to be back in touch now! Great to hear from you...love ALL the purses and, of course our friend George is always welcome! HeHe!

Draffin Bears said...

How wonderful to have you back Lola!
Love all the bags you have shared and George looks pretty good too.

I hope that your weather improves, and have a happy week

Hugs
Carolyn

Marites said...

Does the red bag comes with George? I'll take George! LOL!

Maude Lynn said...

I'll have the George Clooney, please!

Maria said...

I love the red bag and I say like someone already pointed out that George Clooney can do the delivery:)
By the way, you have a very nice blog:):)

Dianne said...

love the blue tote!
and George
not in that order

French Fancy... said...

Welcome back Lola and Nora.

I loved the Gucci Jackie but I'd give any of them house room

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I adore the simplicity of the YSL piece~ ooohhh...& that salt&pepper George is also on my list as well!!
Stay fabulous darling!~xo*

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I'll have the little gray number delivered to the Ponderosa by George, please! Heeehehe! The little kitty number would be last on my list.

God bless and have just the best day!!!

laterg8r said...

i am in loooove with that red bag (and george, of course) TFS :D